Friday, June 10, 2011

From trains to twins to traveling

Today was an eventful day to say the least. First off, my cousin had twin girls!! Welcome to the world, Julia Kincaid and Margaret Carothers! Paul and Lauren, I know you are probably busy and won't have time to read this, but congratulations! To Mama and Dad, Happy Anniversary! Sorry I couldn't be there, but I have been a tad bit busy. I have been traveling for 24 hours, and I got to ride on a train (2 actually) for the first time! At the train station in Florence, I had to pay 1 euro to use the restroom! Odd, but I managed. After lugging our suitcases up the stairs (only 1 flight for me thankfully), the first thing we did when we were settled in our hostel in Florence was go out to get some gelato. Yes, Grace, the first thing I did was eat gelato. I'd say we are off to a great trip so far!

1 comment:

  1. I did have time to read this (and your other posts)! Thanks for the "shout-out". I'm glad your trip is off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete